DulvluSpa Media Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Politics Blunder Project

2 posters

Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty Office Politics Blunder Project

Post  DulvluSpa Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm

The cool thing with this contest, is that I could win 325 dollars without having to do anything. The max is $7,500 grand prize. 5th is $500... Which is barely enough to pay people, but everyone can be paid for this project AND the last one... The failure. I pay 10$ an hour for any occupation.

Here's the link to the contest info:
http://tongal.com/project/RHPolitics/overview

Here's the script:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRZ4Q7I6

We now have all the actors. Anyone interested in doing off-screener work should enlighten me.

Rehearsals for the project are tomorrow, Saturday the 12th, from 2:30 to 5:30 PM. Sorry if the place is a mess. The address is 12619 145th ST E. You will not get paid for rehearsal time. Isaac will need to bring a suit to do his brief scene. As for the actual filming... It should only take 1 day. It could be any day but tuesday next week, or saturday at the latest. I'm a little against filming on saturday because of how fast I'd need to finish. Message me on what days from Sunday to Saturday next week you are available for a 3 to 5 hour block. If you wish to see some of my content, go to https://www.youtube.com/user/dulvluspa

There are 3 possible places I could record the scene:
1. An office owned by the father of Will Keller
2. An office owned by the father of Garret Martinez
3. The office in Emerald Ridge.

When we're finishing up I'll tell you guys things you could and/or should bring to the legitimate filming session. Until then I wish the best of luck to you all, and that I can win a spot in the competition.

Paperwork:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8O09CNW8

Last edited by DulvluSpa on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty Re: Office Politics Blunder Project

Post  Will Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

There will be NO disclosed address, we will have to all go together.
Will
Will
Admin
Admin

https://dsme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty Update for Friday

Post  DulvluSpa Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:00 pm

So the test video is up, it's on DSME's like page. {Search Dulvlu Spa Media Entertainment}

In my opinion the cast was the most coherent one I've ever directed, which is ironic because it's the only cast where I'm not the oldest guy... Everyone is older than me. Other than saying how great a job you guys did, I will letcha' know that I plan to do the actual filming on Friday for several hours. It'll probably be quicker than last time.

I'll do my best to print out the documents you guys need to sign in order to be an official part of the video. As for the filming, it's to be decided, but it'll definitely be after school today. Let me know if you're able to make it Friday, and I'll get all the specifics in the meantime.
DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty It all happens Friday

Post  DulvluSpa Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I now have the specifics for Friday. Contact me back, quick.

So right after school on Friday the 18th, everyone involved meets up in Tavern's room. If it's locked, the auditorium. If THAT'S locked, the Dumble Door. I can MAYBE afford one off-setter, don't hate me when I choose someone over you in front of your face. So once everyone's there, we go to the main office to record a few scenes until 4:30. At 4:30, we will then be picked up and brought to the Puyallup Police Department to record the remainder of the scenes. We will hang there until 8 to 9 PM. THEN we'll all go to my house where you will be picked up or drive home from for the evening. If you have other ways you need to get home, notify me. Altogether 6 hours of work minus all the transition time. So you'll all get $60 for the job. Hopefully you'll use it well. Everything else to know is not important unless if you ask for it.
DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty We did it... Kewl.

Post  DulvluSpa Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm

So I've entered the contest for Tongal/Robert Half. There are 20 entries, and I have 1 of them. 7 videos were based off of my idea. So statistically I have a 1 in 4 chance of winning... I'm going to be looking into the competitors though and further detail you. I'm also uploading the video to YouTube sooner today.
DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

Office Politics Blunder Project Empty Re: Office Politics Blunder Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum