DulvluSpa Media Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Plan

Go down

The Big Plan Empty The Big Plan

Post  DulvluSpa Sun May 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Furlough Bail needs to have it's production schedule confirmed by June 6th.

I need EVERYONE that was linked to this video to contact me, leave a comment here, or whatever doesn't-sink-the-boat method to let me know what days you are 100% available, or 100% not available, and what hours of the day... From June 1st to September 1st.

Please have your information down to a T, and that your ability to work on the movie in the hours you declare are only compromisable by death of yourself or a loved one... Or something else that's really bad and will traumatize you. Be honest, too.

As for Johnny Hickey and Kurt Glaser, I would like a schedule as well and for me to call you a few days from now to settle some important arrangements... Such as equipment rundown, the Kickstarter project, and how I can return the favor in the months or years to come.

I need the information by May 25th so that I can formulate a schedule for all filming sessions of the movie.

There will be a 20-minute audio video that'll cover many of the questions you all have. This is also mandatory to see before May 25th. Come back tomorrow and the video will be uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?l1oum323kba4e1f Here's the script of the movie. Because this is a public feed, this version does not have the minor edits in it that were added in the readthrough in April, nor the additional scenes that will be in the international cut. Those scenes so far are not deemed relevant enough to the base plot to be in the 80-minute version of the film.

A week from now I'll have 5 new videos up. A Screentest, and 4 almost-finished scenes that introduce the characters.

Also, please E-mail something to me at dulvluspa@comcast.net so that I can have your address for further feeds.

Thankyou very much for even taking notice of this project. By june 6th, we'll be set on how we're going to do this movie. I am willing to compromise, improvise, and make this project something you all can be proud of in your lives.

The important characters of this project:

Cast of Characters that affect the story:
Dulvlu Spa - Dulvlu Spa
Anderaan - Anders Tvedt
DAB - Jacob Emerson
Marshall - A. Marshall Webber
Nill - Laura Mandt
Fence - Chris Tavern
Hinder - Mario PeƱalver (Not yet confirmed)
Datz Rett - Garret Martinez
Goon 1 - Tim Magin
Goon 2 - Cole Wagner (Not yet confirmed)
Keith - Keith Stellyes

Producers:
Dulvlu Spa
Johnny Hickey (Not yet confirmed)
Kurt Glaser (Not yet confirmed)

DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

The Big Plan Empty The Video I promised.

Post  DulvluSpa Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum