DulvluSpa Media Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DSME and the Allstate Video Competition

2 posters

Go down

DSME and the Allstate Video Competition Empty DSME and the Allstate Video Competition

Post  Will Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Yesterday (Sunday, October 23, 2011) DulvluSpa, Anderaan, SouledBlood and I, along with a few others, filmed and recorded our entry for the Allstate Elevated Insurance Video Competition on Tongal.

The filming took approximately 6 hours with some improvised and on-the-spot modification to the script.

We're hoping to place in the top 10, as any and all funds can help the growth of DSME extensively.

Be sure to check out the entry when it's available to the public.
Will
Will
Admin
Admin

https://dsme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DSME and the Allstate Video Competition Empty We Lost

Post  DulvluSpa Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:07 pm

The competition said the deadline was 8:00 PM Pacific time. For whatever assburgers reason, they all of a sudden ended it at 12:00 AM today. If we weren't mislead, I would've finished the video with what we had, but now it's impossible to enter. So that's pretty bull.

Still, there's an office politics blunder competition coming up. I'll enter that with adult/adult-looking actors only. If no one gives me crap about not getting paid, I'll pay you the next time I win a competition with a high enough prize. Remember, I lost 670$ and expensive equipment, so don't complain to me.

Anders: 60$
Andrew: 45$
Justin: 55$
Harrison: 50$ minus Payment for property damage
Will: 60$
Nic: 60$
Total Money I need to pay up: 330$
So if I win another competition, y'all get your pay.
DulvluSpa
DulvluSpa
DSME Member
DSME Member

Back to top Go down